A Coach helps you achieve your goals; helps you get clear on what you want; offers suggestions to enhance your ideas; holds you accountable for your goals, and for timetables for your projects; helps you remove blocks on your path to success.
A Consultant helps you discover what you need to do to fulfill your dreams, and provides you with the resources to achieve your desired results.
An Advisor is a sounding board for your ideas; helps you look at what you want to achieve from different perspectives, helps you to expand upon your inspirations, and to see all the possibilities available to see which potentials are a good fit for your projects, dreams, and desires.
Areas of coaching include:
- Executive Coaching – for Executives looking to improve your performance, develop skills to move up the ladder
- Expansion Thinking Advisory – for you if you are looking for more options and choices
- Personal Life Coach – to help you through challenges in your life; help you make decisions during transitional times such as changing jobs, retiring, returning to the workforce after caring for elderly parents.
- Business Coaching & Consulting – for Entrepreneurs looking to expand your business in ways where you don’t even know what to ask
- Law of Attraction Coaching – Changing your thinking to attract all that you want in your life
- Gratitude Coaching – learning how to use Gratitude Magic to bring peace, joy, love, and happiness into your life!